Nationally Recognised Qualification
CHCCCS011 – Meet personal support needs is delivered by Health Courses Australia with RTO Code 32412
This unit describes the skills and knowledge required to determine and respond to an individual’s physical personal support needs and to support activities of daily living.
This unit applies to workers who provide support to people according to an established individualised plan in any community services context. Work performed requires some discretion and judgement and may be carried out under regular direct or indirect supervision.
• Review individualised plan and confirm required equipment, processes and aids
• Provide the person with information to assist them in meeting their own personal support needs
• Identify changes in the person’s health or personal support requirements and report to supervisor
• Complete and maintain documentation according to organisation policy and protocols
The Student must be able to demonstrate essential knowledge required to effectively complete tasks outlined in elements and performance criteria of this unit, manage tasks and manage contingencies in the context of the work role.
How to apply to enrol:
- Enrol online by clicking the enrol now button
- Click on Enquire now and send an enquiry and request for an enrolment form to fill and send
- Call us on 07 5689 1500 to enrol on the phone.
Un-sure? Have questions? Speak to our friendly course counsellor! call us on 07 5689 1500 or email us with the Enquire now Link. We are here to help!